The Best in Cincinnati Home Care with Tender Hearts at Home
Why Our Caregivers are the “Cream of the Crop”
Our caregivers are totally committed, highly qualified and carefully selected individuals who are personally and thoroughly screened, bonded and insured. Most importantly our caregivers are dependable and extraordinarily caring of others.
In addition to their previous experience, our caregivers receive continuous training that includes a specialized curriculum exclusive to Tender Hearts At Home Senior Care.
Our Caregiver Values
Tender Hearts Caregivers are…
- Professional in their image and in the way they deliver care giving services
- Punctual and dependable
- Carefully screened, bonded and insured
Our Customer Service Values
Our entire staff considers it a privilege to be a trusted, leading home care provider and is committed to exceptional delivery of the services we provide. Tender Hearts at Home Senior Care…
- Is a leader in caregiver retention. This is a result of honest hiring practices and first class training.
- Is committed to client satisfaction. Our Perfect Caregiver Match Guarantee ensures we will find the right fit based on individual needs and personalities.
- Respects our client’s time. We use a technology based timekeeping system allowing us to know when a caregiver arrives and leaves a client’s home.
- Values integrity. All of our caregivers are thoroughly screened through background checks and are bonded and insured. Drug screening ensures our caregivers are drug-free providing additional peace of mind.
- Our Field Care Supervisor makes periodic home visits to our clients to ensure that we are delivering the care and service that meets the expectations of the families and the standards of our company.
We have one of the most rigorous caregiver screening systems in the home care industry. In the interview, we ask them about their experiences in caregiving and pose hypothetical scenarios to get their reactions. “How would you handle this situation” “What would you do if this happened”.
In this process we want to find the candidates who have a TRUE calling for caregiving. They’re compassionate, skilled, and dependable. We show the door to those who just want a paycheck.
The next step is a state and national criminal background check using a local criminal identification investigation (BCI&I) and a Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) criminal history check. In addition we do social security checks, DMV record checks then prior employer and personal reference checks.
We also give them a company generated personality and cognitive screening assessment for honesty integrity and conscientiousness. This screening is designed specifically for caregivers.
Before their first assignment, our qualified caregivers attend a thorough orientation where we completely discuss our mission, values, and extensive policies and procedures. They then are presented with their name badge and uniform.
Tender Hearts at Home only hires the BEST and we keep them on our team to provide the highest quality caregiver services in the Home Care industry.
Tags: Alzheimer's, cincinnati Nursing Homes, Cincinnati Ohio Home Health Care, Cincinnati Ohio Senior Care, Home Care, Home Care In Cincinnati, Home Health Care in Cincinnati, Senior Care in Cincinnati, Senior Services in Cincinnati