Would you like to make a difference in someone’s life in a rewarding job as a caregiver?
We provide a supportive, family environment, where an individual is recognized for his or her talents, and is challenged to grow beyond their comfort zone. And because we are one of the Southwest Ohio’s leading non-medical service providers, you will have opportunities for training, education and career path options that many companies can’t match.
At Tender Hearts at Home, we have designed our home care approach to provide our staff with all of the skills necessary to be successful. Additionally, we work with our caregiver teams to create a comfortable introduction to every family you assist.
We are constantly looking for compassionate, caring and dependable caregivers who are interested in making a difference by providing in-home, non-medical care to the elderly and chronically disabled. Many of our caregivers develop long-term, satisfying relationships with our clients.
If you have the following characteristics we would invite you to apply:
- Warm and compassionate
- Dependable and desire to work a set schedule based on your availability
- Enjoy working with people, especially the elderly
- Caring and patient
- Clear criminal record check
- Clean driving record, valid driver’s license, and proof of vehicle insurance.
- Clean Drug Screening
- Reliable vehicle
- Able bodied and healthy
- Flexibility in hours matching your availability
- Ongoing education
- Coaching & Mentoring to give you the support to succeed
- Performance based raises and bonuses
- Recognition and appreciation for your efforts
- Immediate completion of our Certified Companion Aide™ (CCA) course.
If you believe you would make an exceptional caregiver we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply:
Please complete the online application to apply to Tender Hearts at Home Senior Care as a Caregiver.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE – ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED ONLINE.
Please DONOT Call our office after submitting your application. Once you have completed the online application, we will call you to setup an interview if there is a current opportunity for you in our company. If the right match does not exist at the present time, we will retain your information on file. If you have questions you may call our employment line at 513-549-4636