We are hiring for the 3 regions we serve Seniors with In-Home Care. Our Caregivers work with Seniors closest to where they live.
1. Cincinnati Area (parts of Hamilton, Butler, Warren, and Clermont counties)
2. South Dayton Area (parts of Montgomery, Butler, and Warren counties)
3. Northern Kentucky (parts of Boone, Kenton, and Campbell counties)
The work is slower paced, One-On-One Care, and often times less hectic a pace and demanding than Nursing Home/Facility and Hospital work.
Tender Hearts at Home Senior Care has excellent opportunities for Caregivers, STNAs, CNAs, and HHAs across the Cincinnati, South Dayton, and Northern Kentucky areas. All shifts and schedules available, including Full-Time & Part-Time. We pride ourselves on offering a rewarding work environment with a variety of benefits and competitive compensation. We strive to offer opportunities near your home and place caregivers into shifts that work well with your schedule.
Would you like to make a difference in someone’s life in a rewarding job as a caregiver?
We provide a supportive, family environment, where an individual is recognized for his or her talents, and is challenged to grow beyond their comfort zone. And because we are one of the Southwest Ohio’s leading non-medical service providers, you will have opportunities for training, education and career path options that many companies can’t match.
At Tender Hearts at Home, we have designed our home care approach to provide our staff with all of the skills necessary to be successful. Additionally, we work with our caregiver teams to create a comfortable introduction to every family you assist.
We are constantly looking for compassionate, caring and dependable caregivers who are interested in making a difference by providing in-home, non-medical care to the elderly and chronically disabled. Many of our caregivers develop long-term, satisfying relationships with our clients.
If you have the following characteristics we would invite you to apply:
- Warm and compassionate
- Dependable and desire to work a set schedule based on your availability
- Enjoy working with people, especially the elderly
- Caring and patient
- Clear criminal record check
- Clean driving record, valid driver’s license, and proof of vehicle insurance.
- Your own reliable transportation
- Clean Drug Screening
- Reliable vehicle
- Able bodied and healthy
- At least 21 years of age
- Flexibility in hours matching your availability
- Paid Time Off, Paid Vacation
- Company Retirement Savings Match Program for eligible Full and Part-Time employees.
- Bonus Programs
- Paid Online, Hands-On, and Classroom Training
- Attractive hourly pay rates for this type of work…some of the highest pay in our region.We are a 100% Private Duty Care Company which means our Caregiver visits are longer visits….less driving (visits are 3-8 hours long) and are One on One care.
- Ongoing education
- Coaching & Mentoring to give you the support to succeed
- Performance based raises and bonuses
- Recognition and appreciation for your efforts
- Immediate completion of our Certified Companion Aide™ (CCA) course.
If you believe you would make an exceptional caregiver we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply:
Please complete the online application to apply to Tender Hearts at Home Senior Care as a Caregiver.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE – ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED ONLINE.
Please DONOT Call our office after submitting your application. Once you have completed the online application, we will call you to setup an interview if there is a current opportunity for you in our company. If the right match does not exist at the present time, we will retain your information on file. If you have questions you may call our employment line at 513-549-4636